SACMC ministers to patients' physical and spiritual needs and believes in the healing power of God's love, the authority of the Holy Bible, and the value of the individual. Volunteer staff and encouragers provide professional counseling, spiritual guidance, and referrals for food, clothing, job training, and drug and alcohol recovery programs, as well as referrals to other local agencies.
40 "The King will reply, 'Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.'(Matthew 25:37-40)
God's Plan of Our Salvation:
(1) Recognize the God loves you - 16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." (John 3:16)
(2) Realize you are a sinner in need of help and accept God's gift - 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God (Romans 3:23) 8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. (Romans 5:8)
(3) Call on God for help - 9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10:9)
(4) Experience Abundant Life - 10 I have come that they may have life, and have it abundantly.
(5) The prayer of salvation: "Jesus, I'm a sinner and need a savior. I believe You died on the cross for my sin, and invite You to come into my life to be my Lord and my Master".
In honor of Jerry Singletarry.